Collection and use of personal information
- Information provided by website users: If you fill out the electronic “Contact” form on this website, it will ask you to provide some personal information (such as first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number, description of issue). Providing telephone number and/or physical address is not required. Further, if a chat is available through this website, you may be asked to provide information if you participate in an online chat. Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; driver’s license number; or credit card number, bank account number, or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and Cherepinskiy Law Firm, PC will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission. Information that you provide to this Firm through the electronic “Contact” form or an online chat will be used so that this Firm may respond to your inquiry. This Firm may also use information you provide to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
- Logs of the Web server: When you visit this website, Cherepinskiy Law Firm, PC may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on this website. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information this Firm may collect include the following:
- the name of your unique Internet service provider;
- your unique Internet protocol address;
- the kind of browser or computer you use;
- the number of links you click within the site;
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information Cherepinskiy Law Firm, PC collects in web server logs helps this Firm administer the site,
analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s
- Cookies: In order to offer and provide a personal and customized service, Cherepinskiy Law Firm, PC’s
simply small pieces of data that are sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your compute’s
your visits. Cookies allow saving passwords and preferences for you, so you won’t have to re-enter them
cookies. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser to either notify you when you receive a cookie,
or to refuse to accept cookies. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function
properly if you don’t accept cookies.
Protecting Personal Information
Cherepinskiy Law Firm, PC takes certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, this Firm cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat this Firm’s security measures.
Access to Your Information
Cherepinskiy Law Firm, PC will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and this Firm will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with this Firm;
- if this Firm is unable to assist with your matter, but knows an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, this Firm may refer you and share information you provided with that party; and
- as required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of this Firm’s business assets (e.g. if this Firm is acquired by another firm or if this Firm is liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if this Firm has a good faith belief that sharing the data is necessary to protect this Firm’s rights or property.
Amending, changing, correcting, deleting personal information and/or opting out of future communications
Please note that, at any time, you may opt out of any future contacts from Cherepinskiy Law Firm, PC. Please contact this Firm through the telephone number, the electronic “Contact” form, or mailing address indicated on this website to do any of the following:
- evaluate what, if any, exact data this Firm has about you;
- amend, change, or correct any data this Firm has regarding you;
- request that this Firm delete any data this Firm has regarding you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from this Firm.
If, having read this policy, you still have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact this Firm through the telephone number, the electronic “Contact” form, or mailing address indicated on this website.